Beintoo | From mobile to real life
Beintoo attraverso la sua tecnologia supporta a NewYork, Milano e Shanghai, Brand e Retailer per attività di Mobile e Proximity Marketing
16110
home,page,page-id-16110,page-template,page-template-full_width,page-template-full_width-php,ajax_fade,page_not_loaded,,vertical_menu_enabled, vertical_menu_transparency vertical_menu_transparency_on,qode-title-hidden,qode-child-theme-ver-1.0.0,qode-theme-ver-7.5,wpb-js-composer js-comp-ver-4.5.3,vc_responsive

BeAudience: a geo-behavioural data platform

BeAudience creates an ecosystem for advertisers and publishers that establish new approach to digital advertising based on the real interests of the users.

beintoo

A great opportunity for Advertisers

The BeAudience platform offers geo-behavioural data based on people’s offline interests & intent. Advertisers will be able to reach their target audience based on their real life interests – for example people who are keen on shopping clothes, eating fast-foods or have specific brand preferences.

LEARN MORE

MEDIA

Thanks to our BeMedia division we are the ideal partner for all your mobile activities, from the design up to the process of media buying

beintoo

Rich Media
Units

Beintoo’s Rich Media Units developed in HTML5, provide a strong and native Mobile Engagement with the user, making the browsing experience more fluid.

DISCOVER MORE
beintoo

Performance Campaigns

Beintoo offers user acquisition, subsequent or complementary to app download o encourage the use of the app and increase the subscriptions
to services.

DISCOVER MORE
beintoo

Targeting e Retargeting

Beintoo’s platform, connected to more than a hundredi traffic provider, allows multiple possibilities of targeting, from geotargeting hyperlocal to the Mobile Retargeting..

DISCOVER MORE

ABOUT BEINTOO

Beintoo is creating an ecosystem for advertisers and publishers to power a new generation of relevant mobile advertising. Our first-to-market technology enables marketers to understand users based on actual geo-behaviour. Beintoo offers advertisers geo-behavioural audiences for programmatic in-app ad targeting and publishers a platform for geo-behavioural user segmentation for personalised marketing and opportunities to monetise geo-behavioural data through our programmatic partnerships.

LEARN MORE

Beintoo in 60″

82%

Penetration of mobile in UK

56%

MONTHLY MOBILE AUDIENCE

39%

DAILY MOBILE AUDIENCE

35%

TIME SPENT DAILY ON MOBILE

WHY MOBILE FIRST

SMARTPHONE IS A PERSONAL TOOL

According to a research conducted by IAB UK & UKOM during the first six months of 2015, the average person in the UK spent one hour nine minutes online using their Smartphones. So smartphone is a personal tool rather than just a phone used for talking to your peers - people use it for instant messaging, playing games, emailing etc.

MOBILE DEVICES ARE WITH US 24/7

People will take their mobile devices with them where ever they go - “Mobile devices are at the center of consumers’ lives across the globe and these numbers reflect brands’ increasing recognition that this medium holds great power” according to Anna Bager, Senior Vice President, IAB and General Manager, IAB Mobile Marketing Center and Digital Video Centers of Excellence.

THE GROWTH OF THE MOBILE MARKET

According to eMarketer & their research forecast 56.1 per cent of UK programmatic display ad spending will go toward mobile this year, with desktop/laptop responsible for the remaining 43.9 per cent.

WOULD YOU LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR SERVICES?